Tuesday, June 02, 2009

For you.

This is for everyone to read but for just one person to accept. I won't tell who you are. So if you get to read this and you think that you can relate to it, then yes, I made this one for you.

Yes, this blog entry is much crappier than my previous ones. I am very tired today and well, it's already morning. I suddenly wondered if this blog entry would be the cause of my downfall as an aspiring writer.

Anyway, I want to thank you for sticking up to me until now. Knowing myself, I think that I am probably the number one cause of a headache for most people. I am very stubborn. I am very well aware that you, of all people, can attest to that. I rarely take any form of advice if I had my mind set on something already. I just don't want to live a life of regrets. As much as possible, I don't want to regret my decisions. Thank you for never correcting that attitude of mine. By doing so, if I fail over something, I can blame no one but myself because I was the one who made the decision in the first place.

Also, I want to commend your outstanding patience. You always listen to my every whine patiently no matter how much you don't care. If I don't feel okay, you'll feel bad for me, too. I can cry my eyes out in front of you because when I talk to you, I am just plainly 'the girl'. I can let go of my usual 'strong girl' mask. Even the strongest people in the world breaks down once in a while, right? After all, I am really just a girl. No one will ever know how much I'm hurting over a broken heart. No one except you.

Thank you for being able to make me laugh always. Yes, not just smile, but laugh. You are very capable of making me forget the things that are constantly hurting me. That's something that not everyone can do.

It's been a while since I've last posted a blog entry. And well, this is the first one that I made with a different topic, after a few months. You probably might kill me for being overly cheesy, that's why I didn't name you. So here. Spare a few minutes reading this crap, please. I'll never repeat these things ever, so you better read it now. :P