Sunday, March 20, 2011

Why you shouldn't talk to strangers.

Talk about freaky people nowadays. I had to learn the hard way from this. As you can see, when I was young, it didn’t really matter to me as to whoever I add up on my social networking sites. As it turned out,  that’s the biggest mistake I ever did. Check out this creep for example:
YUCK2
Uh-huh. That’s one weird guy up there. For those who can’t speak Filipino or those who just can’t understand whatever this retard wrote down, he was actually asking me as to why I’m not replying to him. To add up to his insanely freaky question, he’s telling me that he’s good looking and that WE (whoever those we are) don’t have manners for not replying to him.
I mean, c’mon. Are you seriously asking me that question? I don’t speak retard, freak.
Ignored, deleted, blocked.

No comments: