Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Koizora Night!

So, I've recently got myself a new eye-candy after watching the Bloody Monday Jseries. :3


Who else?!


Miura Haruma, of course. :3




For six years straight, I've been a loyal Jun Matsumoto fan. I've downloaded all of his movies and drama series just because being her fangirl has been a huge part of my life already. Yeah, well, that sounds like an exaggeration but, what the hell? Six years. Surely, that's a long time already.


So, back to Miura...


He's awesome. I can't deny that his acting skills are a bit too amateur compared to MatsuJun's but he's got talent. I've got to give him that much. Plus, his face value's enough, of course. I can't believe that instead of watching Hana Yori Dango again a few days ago, I've decided to wait for my torrent downloads of Miura Haruma's movies/ series to finish. I guess I've finally realized that Jun Matsumoto's too old for me. Ha-ha!


Anyways, so last Monday, I've finally finished my download of Koizora aka Sky of Love. :3 It stars Miura Haruma(of course!) and Yui Aragaki. 














I've watched it with one of Selecta's Hershey's collection: Heath. That was a good flavor, by the way. Although for people who easily feel like vomiting with too much sugar, sorry, but I don't think that's the right flavor for you.








The female lead was awfully familiar to me but I was wondering why her voice doesn't ring a bell. Then, it hit me. She was the lead girl of Jun Matsumoto from Smile. That explains a lot, given that she was mute in that series.  That's why her voice didn't sound familiar, at all!

I especially liked Miura's silver hair in the movie. :3 Made me kind of disappointed that he switched it over to black briefly, halfway through the movie. I was partly glad that he switched it over to white again but that's when I've realized that the movie's going on a fast track towards the ending, which, I'm guessing that most of you know already, is a sad one.

It's not as if I wasn't expecting it, though. When I've finished watching the two seasons of Bloody Monday, I amused myself by downloading photos of Miura Haruma and that's when I've found out that that silver hair of his was used for one of his movies. I immediately Googled it, and voila! spoilers here and there. So, yeah. I knew all along that he's gonna die in that movie.

All in all, though I didn't find anything spectacular with regards to the lead actors' acting skills, I still find the movie worth watching again and again and again. And that's about 90% because of Miura Haruma, of course. :3 <3333


P.S. Only when I Googled the first picture did I found out that Miura Haruma's sister in this movie is actually Karina. Yeah, she's the one who was with Jun Matsumoto in Bambino! and Myu no Anyo Papa ni Ageru. I don't know why but I've always found her pretty in those other shows. I didn't like her much in Koizora, though. She looks kindaaaaa- wasted and old? Yeah. Something like that.



No comments: