Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jerksville.

Finally. Something to write about.

I just had an argument with a foreigner over Plurk. Apparently, he, together with his jerk friends, thinks that Filipinos are annoying and irritating. Actually, here are some of the things that they said :

JohnnyRyall
changed my about me...why am I getting so many responses from 14 year old kids mostly from the Philippines on one plurk in particular


SixSecretssays
It must be wuv (LOL)
LaLaLovely
Filipino children love white men?
SixSecretssays
I dunno...it's a strange world out there...love doesn't have a color chart or timetable
TheBadMonkey
there's been a huge influx of young Filipinos onto plurk the last few months. I blame friendster.
TheBadMonkey
I get about 30 requests a day, mostly from 14-16 year olds...
SixSecretssays
Maybe they have nothing else better to do than annoy good lookin' guys/gals...who knows?
bitchyjessicais
there something wrong with young Filipinos on Plurk? (annoyed)
JohnnyRyall
no nothing wrong with it....I just think sometimes my profile probably isn't suitable for kids....had a couple of friend requests
JohnnyRyall
I just turn those down
bitchyjessicasays
You guys are really rude against Filipinos. Jerks.
JohnnyRyall
because most of time they plurk about stuff I don't care about or can be downright irritating
ZombieKapH0WDY
i think its more the young teenager than the filipino, though i could be wrong
JohnnyRyall
I'm not sure if you're serious or...I have more than one friend from the Philippines in my friend list
JohnnyRyall
I'm just curious why plurk is so popular over there
JohnnyRyall
and ya...what Kap said
bitchyjessicasays
Will delete you now. One down. Delete the rest of them if you are so bothered by their presence here in Plurk.
JohnnyRyall
hahahah...some people just don't get it....
JohnnyRyall
but if thats the way you think then I'm sure I won't miss you
bitchyjessicasays
Same here.

And- He never replied. I don't think he will and honestly, I don't care if he replies or not.

Yes, I know that it was his opinion and that among all the people who posted something about that issue, his was the least racist but, I blame him for not shutting his mouth and keeping his thoughts about Filipinos to himself.

No comments: