Sunday, February 01, 2009

BitchyJessica.


Multiply site about me:

This is my site and you're free to view this anytime. That is- if you are on my contacts list.

Blog entries, photo captions and the likes are all from me. Please stop stealing them. I don't add up people I don't know. I only add strangers who know my close friends or- if I think that they are cool enough to be added.

I AM A MEAN GIRL. THIS SITE ALMOST ALWAYS CONTAINS MEANNESS.

I don't like losers. I'm telling it straight out. I think that being a loser is contagious so don't bother talking to me if you know to yourself that you're a loser 'cause you definitely won't get a reply.

I don't do drugs. I never smoke. I drink on certain occasions only.

I am not open to criticisms aside from the criticisms of my closest friends who know me best. I can be a real bitch when provoked. Don't make me mad. The degree of my anger never boils down to zero.

I use cosmetics. I wear heels. I prefer skirts over pants. But- that doesn't mean that I am just another ordinary lady. In fact, I win against guys on arm-wrestling games from time to time.I can run the whole UST field in 4:09mins.I can play bass.

--

I read.I listen.I never steal.Go make your own dictionary, I don't care. Just stay away from my works.If you can't put up with any of these then I highly suggest that you go get the hell out of my site.Our views on things are different and we'll just end up having heated arguments .Not that it matters to me, though.I'm just warning you.-Jessica Crisostomo.

No comments: