Saturday, November 27, 2010

Back to 2000.

Not to brag, but I got my new laptop yesterday so I'm in the mood to create new blog entries. :3


Anyway, so, yes. I was thinking of posting something really random. I'd probably write something about my latest pastime then... RAGNAROK.


Yessss. The game which rendered almost half of the students in our country without enough money for their other needs way back in 2000-ish. :) I just woke up a few days ago and realized that I am damn missing that game. So, what else did you think I did? Of course I downloaded an online server. :3


With me is my boyfriend, of course, and my brother. It's not as fancy as the real RO (though it's real as well) since there are fewer people there. But as far as I know, it's five times faster to level up there. So, by almost a week (or less), I am in level 40 already. Yeah, I know that it's not much. But I have work in the morning, hello? Did you expect me to play all day like all of our country-famous bums? Hell, no.


Since I missed my character so much, back in the Chaos server, for those who are familiar with the game, I decided to create an archer as well. I chose the same hair style and sponsored the same red hair color as well. Whattt? I've always wanted to be a redhead. Heehee.


I've got really sensitive fingers, though. :| I can't stand playing for long hours so I only play when my boyfriend's in the mood to play, as well. By then, at least I've got someone to play with. And honestly, he's worth staying in the game for. :3


I'm planning to have my archer leveled up to become a dancer. Another character that I used to have way back in the Iris server. :3 I'm darn excited to see that sexy walk again. :3

No comments: