Monday, November 29, 2010

OMOIDE.

I`m not a fan of random posts, really. My avid readers can attest to that. Mostly, I just create new blog entries because something really great happened. If not, something really terrible. Today, however, I decided that it`s a really nice day to create this random entry.


Why?


Because I want to create another memory with my boyfriend.


While he`s sleeping soundly beside me, I chose to use his MacBook to create this. I`m in such a hurry because I fear that he might wake up, what with the noise that that dog is creating outside and with my great ability to type with as much noise that I can muster up with. If he does wake up, it`s almost a guarantee that I can`t finish this. He`d definitely sit beside me.


Anyway, I just thought that I`d do a write up regarding his last visit here in the Philippines. Yes, for those who doesn`t it know yet, he doesn`t live here. He stays in Japan. For the most part of our relationship, he`s there. But I get to see him for about 2 weeks (1 month at the most) after 3-4 months. Not that bad, actually. There`s always Facebook, Yahoo Messenger and of course, Skype.


His last visit here is the longest for this year. He last came here last January but I had school then, so it wasn`t much fun. Since last March, however, I started working. I don`t know why but I find school more stressful than work. Probably because at work, I just have to do the same thing over and over again.


Our relationship`s not a step close to being perfect. Which relationship is, anyway? We`ve had our turn of having quite a bumpy ride in our relationship these past few months, actually. But, we stayed strong. I know that a great part of that mess was my fault but he never gave up on me. That`s why we`re off to our 20th monthsary a few days from now. And, I can never thank him enough for the things that he has done for me in his one month stay here.


---
I wish I was strong enough to have finished this back then. Unfortunately, Ken stirred in bed. When I looked at him, I saw my space in bed and it called me. :( I fell asleep.


So now, after two months, I am going to finish this. :)


Going back, his last visit here was a blast. He spoils me, in a good way, of course. I feel guilty going out with him because he doesn't allow me to pay. I don't feel comfortable spending his hard earned money for my own satisfaction. Although, that's how it is for him. He'd rather pay than to have me pay even for just a candy. Sweet, right? That's how much he takes care of me when we're together.


We spent a month together. There wasn't a day when we never met. We've built more than a dozen new memories again. Memories that'll allow us to stay stronger than how we were for the last 20 months. :)

No comments: