Sunday, November 28, 2010

Plagiarism 101.

 

I never knew that I’m that effective as a writer. LOL. I’m superbly flattered…. NOT.

I’ll keep this post available for public viewing so your enviously loser face would be able to read this. Thanks for being such a copy-cat. I’ve been experiencing a writer’s block for quite a while now. You’ve given me something to write about. :) I’m writing this because I can’t send a message to you directly. Funny how thieves like you have the guts to keep your profiles private when more than half of the things that are in your accounts were just stolen. No wonder our country’s such a mess.

Too much introduction, yeah, I know. I’ll go straight to the point.

Stop being such a sorry loser.

That felt great. I would’ve said that straight to your face if I knew you in person. Unfortunately, I don’t. And don’t give me that old excuse of me judging you when I haven’t even met you yet. We both know that first impressions are too strong for that. And, honestly, a thief like you doesn’t deserve REAL friends. I pity yours, that is, if you have some.

For those who are reading this (Yeah, I know you are reading this. ;P), just so you know, I’m speaking with a certain someone named Maria Gnvl Romero Lizardo (Geni) through Facebook (Yeah, I know we’re in Facebook right now. This isn’t my only site. I’ve posted this to all of my accounts. Different sites, different followers/friends, you know. :P ).

What did she do to deserve this?

Simple.

She did the most unforgivable thing that someone can do to a writer. She stole my lines. You dirty plagiarist.

I bet she doesn’t know how important their works are for writers. Though writers don’t have to whack their brains out often for new stuff to write down, since those things come naturally, they’re still wasting half of their lives sitting on a desk, making good stories to inspire people. Then, of course, thieves would come to take the credit. HOW ANNOYING IS THAT? That’s just unfair.

Will it kill you to quote me? I don’t think so.

So now, the fun part. I don’t want people to think that I’m making this up. I bet you’ve already told half a dozen people by now that you thought of those lines by yourself. A likely story. Hee-hee.

Evidence #1. (Click image to enlarge.)

LOSER1

Your Facebook account. Oh, wait. What does your Bio say?  Those lines are VERY familiar. :P

Evidence #2. (Click image to enlarge.)

LOSER2

A screen shot of my Friendster’s About Me part where I originally posted the entry. I highlighted the lines that you stole. I appreciate your effort in changing the part about the lizards. However, what? you’re scared of dogs? That’s so lame. I am a huge fan of dogs. If you’re going to say “So what?”, let me answer you by saying this: You’re my fan, right? Ha-ha. I’m giving out free info about myself. You should be ecstatic by now. :P

P.S. If you’re doubting the authenticity of my screenshot, check out the URL part. friendster.com/girlyragdoll. I’m the only girlyragdoll in this world. Google it.

Evidence #3. (Click image to enlarge.)

BLOG2

A screenshot of my Multiply’s Blog part. :) It has a timestamp there in case you wonder when I created the blog. I bet you weren’t even aware that Facebook exists by then. :P Hee-hee.

So, there. I actually wanted to say more but I don’t want to waste more of my time with this. No matter what I do, anyway, I don’t think I’ll be able to change the minds of the people who are reading this already. I think they’ve already seen enough.

So next time you think of stealing my lines again, please think twice, little miss plagiarist. It wouldn’t make you less of a person if you admit your mistake, y’know. Just saying. :)

No comments: