Friday, March 27, 2009

Friendster About Me. :]

I am Jessica.

My parents sentenced me to 11 years of imprisonment in Saint Paul College of Paranaque, an exclusive all-girls school.

I am currently taking up BS Biology in the University of Santo Tomas and I don't know what I was thinking when I took that up. I always pictured myself being a successful doctor when I was young, that's the only way on how I justify it. But, I also want to be a journalist. A writer. Any other profession which includes writing as the main work sounds very appealing to me.

---
I am half girly and half not so girly.I like pink. I wear skirts and dresses. Heels are always in for me. I use cosmetics. The man that I love is capable of hurting me.

BUT

I also like black. Jeans and shirts are cool with me. I highly think that sneakers are convenient. I tend to look wasted at times and, I don't mess up my life because my heart was broken. One cry and probably a bottle or two is enough.

---
I don't do drugs. It's just not in for me. I could mess up my life on my own if I want to. There's no need for me to look and act stupid. Besides, I don't want to end up hurting the ones whom I love.

I don't smoke. I just don't want to. I don't like the smell and I find it really troublesome. How can both of your hands function if you have a cigar on one of your hands, right? Also, I am a really clumsy girl. I don't want to end up burning my companion. Most of all, I don't want to die of lung cancer.

---
Love.

I don't really know what love is. I don't think I'm even capable of being sweet. I only say 'I love you' whenever I mean it. And I am the only one who knows if I really do mean it because I feel it.

I think love is when you go home straight, talk to him and end up laughing by yourself from the simplest joke that he shares. It is when he calls you through Skype and you know right then, from the moment that his face would appear and you get to look at his eyes, that you just don't like or want him but you need him. :]