Thursday, March 26, 2009

Silly little truths.

I never spoke against you in any way since we used to have a bond with each other. But, you crossed the line already. It’s bad enough that you left me hanging without you judging me. You never got to know me that much so, I don’t need your judgment. In fact, I don’t need anything from you at all. The part of me that was dying hard just to impress you before was long gone and I’m proud to say that I have moved on already. I wanted to be a friend of yours since 2 of your friends are my friends, too. But, I don’t know what’s in your head that barricades that idea. I mean, c’mon. You said it yourself. We just aren’t for each other. So, let’s live life as we used to before we had our relationship. We don’t need connections with each other. Surely, neither of us would die if we do that, right? So, stop thinking that everything that I wrote and would write is always about YOU. FYI, you’re not my only ex and I don’t care about your life anymore because if I still do, I would have been sending you silly text messages like what I used to do, right?

I’ll make this clear. What I’m saying is that, just because I can’t get over you before, that doesn’t mean that I still love you now. Just because my world used to revolve around you don’t mean that, when we broke up, my world exploded, too and all the tiny pieces was left in you. In fact, my world chose to revolve to someone else.

The last time that we got to see each other, I showed you this quote:

If two past lovers remain as friends, it’s either they are still in love, or they never were.

You asked me which of the two categories I think we belong. And, I never got to give an answer. Now, I think I know where. We never were in love with each other. I was the only one who was in love with you that time.

So, let’s do things as we want it to. Let’s try not to mind each other and let’s stay as far from each other as possible. That way, you could control yourself to not think that I’m always pin-pointing about you. That could also lessen your improper violent reactions and that could also save me the trouble of writing another blog entry about you.

And another thing, I didn’t change. I’ve always been mean to people who’s bad to me. If you haven’t seen that side of me before, well, that’s not my problem. I’ve always been like this. Being mean doesn’t make me less of a girl. I got hurt, too when we broke up so, stop messing with me now, when I’m as good as when you first met me. I’m perfectly happy and contented with my boyfriend now so, you should, too with your girlfriend.

P.S. I told you that if you say I’m bad, what do you think of guys that leave their girlfriends, like you? They’re just as bad as mean people like me. Let’s stop pretending like we still have a chance with each other because, there isn’t. I figured it out long before you did.


--late post. Written over a year ago.