Wednesday, December 31, 2008

JESSICA's COMPLAINT.

MESSAGE TO MULTIPLY's SERVICE:

Excuse me, as soon as I finish posting images or blogs here in multiply, your 'Verify If You Are Human' alert always bugs me and it's really starting to get on my nerves. I had sent you a message before when this happened to me the first time. I am using Fedora 10 as my operating system and I guess that's the reason why the image can't be viewed. Can't you do anything about this? How can a multiply user like me continue to be a member in this site if this happens most of the time? I can't even finish the things that I am doing because of that stupid alert. Like, it is so bothering since I still have to ask my friend to open my account for me just so I could continue what I was doing. Are you like, insulting me? Asking me repeatedly if I am human! duh.

No comments: