Monday, December 08, 2008

stop imitating her, freak-o!

I am not in the mood to compose a good blog entry right now but I think that it is somehow necessary.

While my friend and I were busy enjoying with our new favorite online pastime, I can't help but notice that this girl has been imitating her. Well, in the pictures, at least. She's been doing the same poses. Poses which, as far as everyone who'll see might agree, definitely doesn't suit her. Though I know that the poses were never copy-righted by my friend, and that she has no legal authority over that, it still just doesn't look good for this copy-cat girl to imitate her. I have seen her photos for countless of times already and I am over a hundred percent sure that she NEVER does use those poses. Well, not until she had seen my friend do it, at least.

Well, I'll make this short for her. Partly because I don't think she'll be able to understand this much and because I'm afraid that she might start stealing my writing techniques afterwards, not that I excel, though. Anyway, You know, I am not a nosy type of girl but, your obvious obsession to imitate my friend is killing me. If you want, just keep your poses to yourself or to your other friends who obviously isn't aware that you were just imitating someone else. I mean, can't you get any lower? You are pathetic enough without you trying to imitate anyone else. I know my friend is good-looking and everything but I don't think that imitating her is the best solution. Like, if you adore her that much, maybe she had turned you into a lesbian. Try courting her. But I doubt that she'll ever like you.

I had been hearing stories about you for the past couple of years. From about 4 years ago, to be exact. Now I know why stories such as those were spreading:)

No comments: